How we guided a retail company towards a sustainable content calendar in only 4 workshops
A retail company in need for a content strategy.
Our client sought to create a content plan that went beyond the classic way of working (mainly folder). In order to achieve that, new content or more amplification of existing content was needed. They requested support from The House of Marketing to create a richer content calendar.
Our team organized 4 workshops to co-create a sustainable content plan in line with the client’s vision.
- Workshop 1: We created a common understanding with the team on vision and mission of the brand and clearly defined jobs-to-be-done.
- Workshop 2: We helped the team to better understand their customer by defining personas and creating customer journey maps with a focus on the main touchpoints.
- Workshop 3: We created relevant content themes by merging the vision and mission of the company with the needs of their customer.
- Workshop 4: We helped translate the content themes into an actionable plan i.e.: determined how to generate value, generated a content plan per theme and defined the mix between Hygiene, Hero and Hub content.
- Clearly defined the jobs do be done.
- Identified a new persona.
- Mapped out the customer journey of the two main customer touchpoints.
- Created a clear and actionable content plan.
- Transferred our knowledge to the client to allow them to continue working independently.
Our next digital strategy project at your company?GET IN TOUCH