How we helped a Dutch FMCG company implement a data-supported marketing plan
An FMCG company focusing on sustainable consumer goods.
Our client was already well established in the Netherlands with good brand awareness and distribution in main retailers but struggled entering the Belgian market.
The marketing team called upon THoM to gain a better understanding of the Belgian consumer, get insights on the Belgian retail landscape and to translate the insights into a clear strategy and concrete marketing plan ready to implement.
- Gather insights via desk research, interviews and an online survey
- Define the WHO, WHAT & WHERE via insights session and co-creation of plan
- Content workshop to define the HOW and conclude on final plan
Ready to implement marketing plan including:
- Consumer insights on the category via survey (n=131), implicit research, 8 interviews and desk research
- Retail insights via interviews with experts and Nielsen data
- Definition of the target group including age, socio-demo, etc.
- Persona development (2)
- Roadmap for packaging and name adaptations
- Pricing, format and promo strategy
- Channel strategy including concrete recommendation
- Content strategy
- Concrete communication plan including budget, timing and KPI’s
- Many ad hoc practical tips about communication, approach, preferences and more of Belgian customers
Our next marketing strategy project at your company?GET IN TOUCH