Redesign marketing teams of international pharmaceutical company and installation of global structure
An international pharmaceutical company.
The client wanted to accelerate on its Marketing teams across 3 continents (99 FTE’s in Europe, North America & Asia-Pacific) by installing a global marketing team to gain efficiencies, create synergies and bring more channel, customer centric and data driven approach. They gave a mandate to THoM to deep dive in the Marketing structure of the marketing teams across the regions, propose a new global structure and implement the new way of working via processes and tools.
Defining the TO BE vision and ambition and a capability framework.
Understanding the AS IS situation through qualitative interviews, online survey, digital maturity. audit
3. Blueprint design
Develop blueprints for each teams with detailed job descriptions and number of FTE’s.
Develop tools for implementation including mapping of processes and creation of templates.
New structure with installation of global Team:
- Diagnostic of the current situation via interviews of 30+ stakeholders in the different teams, internal survey and digital maturity scan.
- Clear alignment on the vision, ambition & KPI’s for the marketing team.
- Overview of strategic capabilities that are needed for this ambition.
- Blueprint of the new marketing organization including detailed org chart with roles, number of FTEs and clearly defined job descriptions.
- Overview of main processes to be tackled (crucial areas of collaboration).
We also worked on the implementation:
- Mapping of key processes in the global-local collaboration.
- Development of tools and templates to support the new way-of-working.
Our next organizational design project at your company?DISCOVER OUR APPROACH