How ID Marketing will disrupt the innovation process and boost your performance
In this episode, we dig a little deeper into the concept of ID marketing by looking at how it can be applied to the innovation process. Eline, Senior Consultant at The House of Marketing, explains what Business Design Thinking (BDT) is and how ID marketing will revolutionize the way we innovate.
At The House of Marketing we disrupted the traditional innovation process by adding a layer of integrated data marketing to the Business Design Thinking (BDT) methodology.
The “double diamond” framework of Business Design Thinking
- (00:45) Introduction of Jean-Marc and Eva
- (01:40) Introduction of expert Eline
- (03:02) Explanation of the Business Design Thinking Approach
- (04:36) The steps of Business Design Thinking
- (08:25) The introduction of behavioral data
- (10:26) The second diamond
- (11:20) How to validate your value proposition?
- (12:28) The importance of iteration
- (13:35) How ID marketing increases the success rate of your business design thinking process.
- (15:31) What to keep in mind about Business Design Thinking
- Business Design Thinking – updated frameworks
- Business Design Thinking – animation video
- Business Design Thinking – blogpost series
- Our updated Customer Journey & Value Proposition canvas
🎙 OUR GUEST
With Eline Khancheh Zar, Senior Consultant at The House of Marketing and leading a Business Design Thinking (BDT) sprint.
Discover smart tips, personal stories and our take on the latest marketing trends
Let’s push your marketing strategy to the next level!
Switch to a higher gear with our strategic marketing consulting or interim management services.Start your project